Did you get your hands on a Raspberry Pi and need a little monitor to complete your tiny desktop computer? Or maybe you just need a good field monitor. This TFT LCD from Lilliput is the answer to your problems! It runs on only 12VDC and takes several types of signal input Including HDMI. Also, the native resolution of the monitor is fairly high for an inexpensive 7" display at 800x480.
Simply power the screen with the included 12V wall wart adapter or car adapter and connect an HDMI or Composite video source and you’re ready to go. The screen is lightweight and portable and has built-in brightness and contrast control, which is ideal for field use.
Note: This is not a touchscreen, the box is lying to you. The manual is also a dirty liar, saying it comes with a VGA/USB cable. Don’t believe these lies.
- 7" Panel Size
- 800 x 480 Resolution
- 450cd/m2 Brightness
- 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- 12VDC Voltage Input
- Accepts HDMI, Composite, DVI and VGA signals
- <8W Power Consumption
- 7" Lilliput TFT LCD
- Signal Adapter Cable
- VGA Adapter Cable
- Wall Wart 12VDC Power Supply
- 12VDC Car Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Swivel Mount
- User Manual
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.