This is a 7" LVDS LCD Cape for the pcDuino V3 with a 1024x600 screen resolution and capacitive touch from LinkSprite. This massive screen is a great addition for the pcDuino V3 that compliments its extreme versatility as a mini PC development platform. The LCD cape is extremely easy to install, simply plug it into the LVDS (Low-Voltage Differential Signaling) port on the pcDuino V3, load the touch driver kernel, and you’ll have this screen up in no time.
This LVDS LCD removes the necessity of a bulky full sized monitor to operate the pcDuino V3 by attaching to individual I2C pins on the dev board. Everything that you need to set this LCD up is included, including the LCD itself, a ribbon calbe to attach to the LVDS port, and 10 male to female jumper wires (connected) to attach to the pcDuino’s headers.
Note: This LCD does require a touch driver kernel that supports LVDS which can be found in the Documents section below.
- 1x LVDS LCD Cape
- 1x Ribbon Cable
- 10x M/F Jumper Wire
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.