This tiny little orange heatsink is a perfect solution for cooling off small surface-mount components such as stepper motor drivers, CPUs on LattePanda or a similar mini PC. It is made of pure copper to increase heat dissipation and transfer for your machine running cooler in summer. A total of 5 pieces in this pack can cover all heat sources to ensure your LattePanda working at a stable temperature.
These heatsinks will also fit perfectly inside wood and acrylic LattePanda cases/acrylic.
- Pure copper construction
- Dimensions (per unit): 13.2 x 12.1 x 4.8 mm/0.52 x 0.48 x 0.19 inches
- Weight: 32g
- Self-adhesive Pure Copper Heatsink (FIT0367) x5
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Raspberry Pi vs. LattePanda
Ah, what a glorious time we live in, where we have to compare which micro-computer is going to best suit our needs. If you’ve been in the maker sphere for just a short time, you’ll be sure to have heard of Raspberry Pi the miracle wonder ...
- Arduino with LattePanda
Ah, Arduino and LattePanda coming together at last. What could be better? Well along with the fact that your LattePanda is a fully fledged Windows 10 computer so you can program any Arduino board you want as normal, one of the best things about Latte...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.