A bag of DP-50 developer is mixed with 1 litre of 25°C water. The exposed PCB is gently agitated in solution. The exposed areas of resist will dissolve into the solution, leaving the green resist in areas that were not exposed to UV light.
If the resist does not fully remove from the exposed areas, the UV received was insufficient. Possible causes are: Insufficient exposure time; the UV source is old and not producing enough UV; incorrect UV frequency (use 350~450µm UV source); the artwork is not UV transmissive. Our UV Exposure Box is recommended for this use.
When the DP-50 solution no longer develops the resist in a timely manner, it can be neutralised for safer disposal using the Kinsten BV-5 kit, converting the developer to a gel for easy disposal.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.