Inside each Kinoma Create is a power-efficient 800 MHz ARM CPU, Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, a color capacitive touchscreen, and tons of I/O for sensors. Also on-board each Kinoma Create are 66 hardware pins that implement Digital Input, Digital Output, Analog-to-Digital Input (A2D), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), I2C, and Serial Input/Output.
Kinoma Create has its own integrated development environment (IDE), Kinoma Studio, that includes lots of sample projects to adapt and learn from. Wireless debugging helps make that process a pleasure. And a built-in simulator lets you code and test even when your Kinoma Create isn’t nearby. The same IDE lets you easily build Android and iOS “companion” apps for your creations, using the same exact platform and code that you’ll use to develop with Kinoma Create.
Note: Kinoma Create is available for pre-order and is expected to ship in November.
- Color QVGA capacitive touchscreen
- 800 MHz Marvell ARM SoC
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) and Bluetooth 3.0
- 128 MB RAM, 16 MB SPI Flash
- microSD card slot
- Speaker and microphone
- Wired (USB) and portable power options — includes 2600mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 18650 rechargeable battery
- No breadboard required for many breakout-board-based sensors
- Custom, lightweight Linux distribution to support the Kinoma platform
- Digital input/output (20-36 GPIO, configurable), analog input (0-16, configurable), I2C (1 physical bus and two soft buses), UART, PWM (3)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.