Inside each Kinoma Create V2 is a power-efficient 800 MHz ARM CPU, Wi‑Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, a color capacitive touchscreen, and tons of I/O for sensors. Also on-board each Kinoma Create are 66 hardware pins (50 in the back, 16 in the front) that implement Digital Input, Digital Output, Analog-to-Digital Input (A2D), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), I2C, and Serial Input/Output.
Kinoma Create V2 has its own integrated development environment (IDE), Kinoma Studio, that includes lots of sample projects to adapt and learn from. Wireless debugging helps make that process a pleasure. And a built-in simulator lets you code and test even when your Kinoma Create isn’t nearby. The same IDE lets you easily build Android and iOS “companion” apps for your creations, using the same exact platform and code that you’ll use to develop with Kinoma Create.
Note: This item may take longer to process due to battery installed in the equipment and therefore does not qualify for same-day shipping policy. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Color QVGA capacitive touchscreen
- 800 MHz Marvell ARM SoC
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)
- 128 MB RAM, 32 MB SPI Flash
- microSD card slot
- Speaker and microphone
- Wired (USB) and portable power options — includes 2600mAh 3.7V Lithium Ion (Li-ion) 18650 rechargeable battery
- No breadboard required for many breakout-board-based sensors
- Custom, lightweight Linux distribution to support the Kinoma platform
- Digital input/output (20-36 GPIO, configurable), analog input (0-16, configurable), I2C (1 physical bus and two soft buses), UART, PWM (3)
- Front pins voltage level: 3.3V or 5V
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.