This is a small device designed to receive and transmit PS2 commands. The ATmega168 can receive PS2 commands from a mouse or keyboard and pass them out to a terminal or computer. Power is obtained from the computer or terminal over PS2. This device was originally designed to count the number of keystrokes in our Key Counter tutorial. A good, simple development board for the ATmega168 and the PS2 protocol.
``` Key presses today: 000439324
You will need a miniDIN6 male to male cable to connect this device to a computer or terminal. We’ve successfully used the miniDIN8 Roomba cable listed below.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.