Our friends from Kano are back, adding to your PC knowledge repertoire with the Kano Computer Screen Kit!
This kit contains all the parts you need to build your own HD Display for your Kano Computer Kit (or any Raspberry Pi 3 Model B). Additionally, this computer kit allows you to take your Kano Computer on your travels with you, adding portability to your project. Kano is a fantastic way for all ages to immerse themselves in the world of computing. This Screen Kit comes in parts, ready for you to assemble it yourself.
This is the perfect addition to a Kano Computing Kit, allowing you to build on the knowledge you've already gained. You don't need anything in particular, just a curious mind and the accompanying Kano Guidebook. As always is the case with Kano guides, it is very well documented and illustrated!
- 1280 x 800, 720p, 10.1" LCD screen
- Wafer cable
- Magnifying glass
- HDMI cable
- Power cable (mini-USB Y-splitter)
This kit and its additions are recommended for children 8 and up! If you're grabbing this one for a younger child, be sure to give them some parental supervision while they use it!
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.