This is a basic RPSMA (Reverse Polarity Sub-Miniature A) male to female connector cable. Each cable is 25cm (9.8") long and has a 50Ω impedance that can handle frequencies up to 17 GHz. The RPSMA connectors at each end are small enough for most consumer WiFi and other RF applications and they use a threaded housing to create strong mechanical connections.
These work well for mounting an antenna to the outside of an enclosure, while keeping the electronics neatly inside.
Note: If you are looking for an SMA interface cable, it can be found here.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade