Description: This is a Hardware Pack for the Intel® Edison, with this set you will be provided with increased mechanical strength for stacking Blocks. Each Hardware Pack includes ten M2x3mm standoffs, six M2x3mm screws, and six M2 nuts. With this set of hardware you will be able to secure three Blocks to one Intel® Edison. Eight standoffs and four screws and nuts are used for the Blocks, while two standoffs, screws, and nuts are used for the Intel® Edison itself.
If you are looking to give your Intel® Edison stack a little more stability, this Hardware Pack is perfect for you!
Note: You will need to torque the screws down for increased stability due to the Block boards being so thin.
- 10x Standoff - M2 x 3mm
- 6x Phillips Head Screw - M2 x 3mm
- 6x Nut - M2
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.