OK you've signed up for Adafruit.io and you're ready to build something cool and Internet-connected. All you need is this starter kit which will get you going with lots of parts that go very well with Adafruit's service and are the most common sensors and actuators you may want. Sense light, motion, humidity, temperature, and more, then send it for storage on adafruit.io! Light up LEDs, make noise, and move a motor when a trigger is detected.
This pack is designed for people who have an Arduino UNO and are comfortable with that platform to explore IoT.
This pack DOES NOT contain an Arduino UNO or Adafruit Metro - Adafruit only recommend usage with an UNO or Metro. You may also want a full size breadboard and some prototyping wires to build your project. Some soldering is required to assemble the HDC1008 sensor.
This pack includes:
- CC3000 breakout board with ceramic antenna - WiFi add on for Arduino
- Fast Vibration Sensor Switch (Easy to trigger) - detect motion
- Adafruit HDC1008 Temperature & Humidity Sensor Breakout Board
- PIR (motion) sensor - Detect human movement
- Magnetic contact switch door sensor - Sense when a door has opened or closed
- Micro servo - Basic motorized motion
- Huzzah Starter Pack Component Bag
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.