This is 24AWG stranded red wire with a flexible silicone jacket. This wire is perfect for soldering and connecting any project in which you need a durable, super flexible wire. What really makes this silicone wire neat is its ability to literally be tied into knots and survive temperatures of up to 200°C and still work! Each 5M wire comes neatly rolled in a loop.
- 5M Long
- 200°C Heat Tolerance
- Silicone Jacket
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade