The HS-311 is the perfect servo for inexpensive applications. Do not let the price fool you though, this servo features many of the same aspects of more expensive servos. One peice circuit board and tight mesh gears ensures great durability. Comes with a number of various servo horns and arms with mounting hardware.This servo can operate 180° when given a pulse signal ranging from 600usec to 2400usec.
- Speed: 0.19 sec/60° at 4.8V
- Speed: 0.15 sec/60° at 6.0V
- Torque: 42.00 oz-in at 4.8V
- Torque: 51.00 oz-in at 6.0V
- Length: 1.60" (41mm)
- Width: 0.80" (20mm)
- Height: 1.40" (37mm)
- Weight: 1.5oz (43g)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.