This 10W LED driver is a dual-layer item which can be used directly to drive LEDs without requirement for extra converters.
This driver integrates an MBI6651 chip (TO252 packaging) as the step-down DC-DC converter. It is a high efficient chip which is designed to deliver constant current to light up high power LED. Features of MBI6651 help make its applications safer, such as UVLO (under voltage lock out), over temperature protection, LED open-circuited protection and LED short-circuited protection. Moreover, thermal protection (TP) function has been introduced to protect IC from overheating (165°C) in various applications
- Size: 45.80(L) × 25.50(W) × 31.20(H) ±0.2mm
- Input voltage: 9V to 35V
- 84% efficiency @ input voltage 9V, 1 LEDs
- Typical 1626mA output current
- PWM frequency: 100HZ to 1KHZ
- Step-down DC/DC
- Constant current output
- TO252 packaging of MBI6651 helps heat dissipation
- Untested under conditions of more than 4 LEDs
- Allows users to control the dimming via an external PWM
- Easy installation and long service life
LEDs vs Input Voltage：
|Number of LEDs||
|VIN||Positive terminal for 9V-35V DC Power supply|
|LED+||Connect to the anode of LED|
|LED-||Connect to the cathode of LED|
|EN||PWM terminal. When applied with +5v or suspended, full amount of current will be output and when connected with ground, output current will be 0.|
- Signage and Decorative LED Lighting
- Automotive LED Lighting
- High Power LED Lighting
- Constant Current Source
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.