When it comes to holding projects, components, PCBs, and everything in between, nothing beats a good Third Hand tool. It's a classic, and no doubt you've seen it on hobby benches and workshops and thought about how much easier your projects would be with one.
- Fully articulated joints with thumbscrews and wingnuts for easy manipulation
- Keep everything in its place with a sturdy alligator clip on each arm
- 2.5" diameter 4x magnifying glass, perfect for inspecting solder joints
- Weighted base to keep everything steady
If you're looking for a soldering iron stand as well, Adafruit recommend one of these, and a separate soldering iron holder/stand.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Benchtop Helping Hands
How does your workspace look? Could it be tidier? I know that mine always could be, but with the daily addition of different tools, components, boards and general tech, it can be hard to keep on top of it all. Then when it comes to working on a circu...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.