Grove - Temperature Sensor uses a thermistor to measure ambient temperature. The resistance of thermistor changes based on ambient temperature. This resistance value alters the output of a voltage divider which is measured by an analog input pin and converted to a temperature value. The operating range is -40 to 125°C , with an accuracy of 1.5°C .
Grove compatible interface
Arduino library ready
Operating voltage: 3.3~5V
Thermistor Zero power resistance: 100 KΩ
Resistance Tolerance: ±1%
Thermistor: NCP18WF104F03RC (NTC)
Nominal B-Constant： 4250 ~ 4299K
Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
Accuracy: ± 1.5°C
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.