Grove - Mouser Encoder is mechanical incremental rotary encoder (A, B channel) with feedback of direction and speed. It features standard Grove interface that will save your lots of work in wiring and programming. Also, it is well adapted to heavy duty and a harsh environment. This product can be applied in toys, robots, and consumer input devices.
Note that the rotating speed is designed to be less 1000 rad/min(radian per minute).
- Versatile for different environment.
- Well adapted for heavy duty and harsh environment.
- With detents and a nice feel.
- Standard Grove interface for easier programming and wiring.
- Accurate and reliable.
|Phase difference(constant speed)||π/4|
|Pulse per circle||12|
Please visit our wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.