The GP-2106 is a small form factor GPS receiver with built-in antenna. Powered by the SiRF Star IV, the module can acquire satellites as low as -163dBm. It also has a hibernate mode which can go as low as 30uA while maintaining a hot start.
Note: This module runs at 1.8V VCC, however, you can use 3.3V TTL on the TX and RX pins. Also, the ON/OFF pin needs to be toggled high (to 1.8V) or low in order to turn on the module.
Not sure which GPS module is right for you? Check out our GPS Buying Guide!
- SiRF IV chipset (3db gain over SiRF III)
- 48 channel
- Cold start - 35 second
- Warm start - 35 second
- Hot start - 1 second
- 1Hz update rate
- 1.8VCC input
- 4800bps (default)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.