This breakout board gives you access to the little tiny pins on the ribbon connector for the, also tiny, GP-2106 GPS module. All six pins are broken out to standard 0.1" headers. Keep in mind the GP-2106 runs on 1.8V and uses 1.8V logic levels. This board has undergone a minor layout revision to get the capacitor footprint out from under the connector.
Note: This board breaks out the connector only and does not include the GP-2106 module itself nor does it include the connecting ribbon cable. Both can be found in the related items below.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade