This breakout board gives you access to the little tiny pins on the ribbon connector for the, also tiny, GP-2106 GPS module. All six pins are broken out to standard 0.1" headers. Keep in mind the GP-2106 runs on 1.8V and uses 1.8V logic levels. This board has undergone a minor layout revision to get the capacitor footprint out from under the connector.
Note: This board breaks out the connector only and does not include the GP-2106 module itself nor does it include the connecting ribbon cable. Both can be found in the related items below.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.