The GoodFET is an open-source JTAG adapter, loosely based upon the TI MSP430 FET UIF and EZ430U boards, as described in their documentation. It has expanded to be useful as a microcontroller multitool, with 'clients' for programming/debugging MSP430 JTAG, Nordic RF, Chipcon 8051/SPI, AVR, PIC, etc.
A handy tool for advanced microcontroller work, and especially for MSP430 fans who want their own JTAG debugger for everyday use. Comes as a fully assembled and tested board. You may also want to pick up some female/male or female/female jumper cables to connect from the 14 pin header to your dev board.
For a lot more information including all schematics, layouts and firmware, check out the goodfet website
GoodFET v42 by Travis Goodspeed (3:40)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.