Compatible with DFR0345/DFR0346 directly.
- It integrates various protections(Under-Voltage, Over-Voltage, Over-Temperature, Over-Current, Out-Of-Control and Power-Reverse). The response-time of the Over-Current protection can be flexibly set and performed by hardware(comparator), which makes the protection more timely and reliable.
- There are 18 control modes for different applications(see below).
- It integrates a stable and high-efficiency RS485, and the baud rate can be detected automatically. There is no instruction packet loss when the baud rate is not higher than 28800bps, otherwise the first instruction packet will be discarded. Furthermore, it is recommended to send the sync bytes(0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff) first when the baud rate is higher than 28800bps.
- It integrates a stable and high-efficiency I2C.
- Supply Voltage: DC 6 ~ 24V
- Continuous Current: 2 * 5A / 1 * 10A (Just limited by D-Sub connector, 2*10A / 1*15A for mosfets and sampling resistors)
- Baudrate Range: 1200 ~ 115200bps
- I2C Speed: 100KHz
- Size: 54.5mm * 50mm * 30.5mm (L*W*H)
- Booster-B24V2A5 (Brushed DC Motor Controller) x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.