This is a glass ferrule type fuse. It fits great with our 5mm fuse clips. The fuse is rated for 250VAC, up to 200mA. Fuses are pretty simple, if more than 200mA pass through the fuse, the small filament inside the fuse heats up and breaks (like a light bulb burning out). The circuit is then broken and hopefully your circuit is saved from molten destruction.
For smaller loads, you may want to checkout a PTC (aka resettable fuse) listed below. They handle less current (500mA) but can be set and reset many times without doing harm to your system.
- 250mA max @ 250VAC
- Glass Cartridge
Dimensions: 5 x 20mm
- Datasheet (GMA-200-R)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.