The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. The quick brown fox - sorry! Adafruit were practicing Adafruit's typing ON THIS AWESOME KEYBOARD.
With slim chiclet keys, this 'normal size' keyboard is the perfect on-the-go accessory to your Pi, BeagleBone, or everyday computer. There's also a trackpad on the right hand side with support for both right and left clicks. If you want a super tiny version of the same basic setup, check out Adafruit's mini version.
Best of all, this keyboard is just 7mm / 0.28" thick - so it's super slim, lightweight, and wireless. There's a USB-A dongle in the back of the keyboard that you can just plug in and use. There's also a mini-USB hook up in the back and a mini-USB cable that runs to a dual USB-A male & USB-Female plug. This cable works to charge the keyboard but will not send data (but you can charge it and use it wirelessly at the same time)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.