Need to attach some electronic components or sensors to your Raspberry Pi? PiBreak Plus is a prototyping board for the Raspberry Pi. It provides labelled breakout pins for all GPIOs, a large prototyping area with solder pads, and power rails for easy power connection.
Compatible with all Raspberry Pi and equivalent boards with a 40-pin expansion header, including:
- Raspberry Pi model A+
- Raspberry Pi model B+
- Raspberry Pi model 2
Note: Not compatible with the older Raspberry Pi model A and model B that only have a 26-pin expansion header. For an expansion board compatible with those models, see our PiBreak Raspberry Pi Prototyping Board.
- Gold-plated (ENIG) PCB for durability
- Large prototyping area to place your own parts
- GND and 3.3V power rails
- Raspberry Pi I/O broken out next to the prototyping area
- Pinout markings on both the top and bottom
- Includes 2 nuts, bolts, spacers, and washers for firm mounting
- PIBP (0)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.