Many of the most interesting sensors and devices are only available in 3.3V or even lower voltage versions, which can be a problem if you want to connect them to a 5V microcontroller such as an Arduino. This module easily connects different logic voltage levels together for bi-directional communication on up to 4 channels, allowing you to use low-voltage sensors with a 5V microcontroller or 5V sensors on a 3.3V microcontroller.
- 4 bidirectional channels
- Easily connect 3.3V sensors and devices to 5V microcontrollers, and vice versa.
- Pass-through GND connection
- Dimensions: 18mm x 16mm x 4mm
- Logic Level Converter Module Quickstart Guide
- LEVEL Schematic and Reference (PDF)
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- LEVEL (183)
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use a Logic Level Shifter/Converter
So you’ve got your microcontroller/development board ready to go, you’ve got your sensors and external components and you’re ready to build an IoT device to make the world your slave. But hang on a minute, the sensor you have only o...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.