Measure location, altitude, and speed using your Arduino and this module. Simple serial interface with full Arduino library support. Onboard backup battery for fast startup and satellite position almanac storage. Built in antenna.
- 10Hz update rate
- Serial interface with 3.3V / 5V I/O
- 3m positional accuracy
- 66 satellite channels (22 active during tracking)
- “Fix” and “Power” LEDs to show status
- Supports external antenna by fitting an additional connector
- Dimensions: 28(W) x 30(H) x 9(D)mm
- GPS Module Quickstart Guide
- GlobalTop PA6 GPS Chipset Datasheet (PDF)
- Discuss in the forum
- Design files
- GPS (13)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.