A highly sensitive barometric pressure sensor for weather, industrial, rocketry, balloon, and many other pressure sensing applications.
The sensor is designed for use as a micro-altimeter so it has incredible resolution: so sensitive it can detect an altitude change of just 13cm! Move it up and down and you'll see the output values change.
- Pressure and temperature sensor combined
- I2C interface for easy Arduino connection
- Arduino driver library for simple integration into your projects
- 2.3V to 6V operation using built-in level shifters and voltage regulator
- Onboard I2C pull-ups with optional isolation
- Maximum pressure sensor range: 10 to 2000 mbar (0.145 to 29 psi)
- Pressure sensor error band at 25C, within 300 to 1200mbar: +/-2mbar
- Pressure sensor resolution: 0.11 / 0.062 / 0.039 / 0.028 / 0.021 / 0.016 mbar
- Pressure sensor response time: 0.5 / 1.1 / 2.1 / 4.1 / 8.22 / 16.44 ms
- Pressure sensor stability: +/-1mbar / year
- Temperature sensor range: -40 to +85C
- Temperature sensor resolution: <0.01C
- Temperature sensor accuracy at 25C: +/-1C
- Barometric Pressure Sensor Module Quickstart Guide
- Driver library for Arduino
- MS5637-02BA03 datasheet (PDF)
- Discuss on the forum
- Design files
- BARO (0)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.