Build your own cellphone! Based on the ATmega1284P, ArduPhone lets you build mobile phone functionality into your Arduino projects or even to use as your own phone. Customise the firmware using the Arduino IDE, write your own games to use the 128x128 pixel OLED screen, send and receive SMSs, access web services, log data and upload it to a web service, place and answer voice calls manually or automatically - the sky is the limit.
- ATmega1284P MCU running at 8MHz on 3.3V
- ADH8066 GSM module with SIM card holder
- Micro SD slot
- 16-key matrix keypad
- Built-in LiPo charger (LiPo sold separately)
- Charge from USB
- Onboard microphone with connections for external microphone and speaker / earpiece
- PHONE (0)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.