Combining an accelerometer, a magnetometer, and a gyroscope all in one tiny package with an Arduino-friendly I2C interface.
Perfect for building an autopilot for a quadcopter, or tracking the position of a robot, or logging data in a rocket. Combine three axis data from each of the sensors for a total of 9 degrees-of-freedom (DOF) of tracking.
- Accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope combined into one module
- I2C interface with Arduino support
- Onboard voltage regulator: runs from 2.75V to 6V
- Level shifters: compatible with 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards
- Programmable "interrupt" output
- Dimensions: 20mm x 13mm x 5mm
- 9-DOF IMU Quickstart Guide
- Driver library for Arduino
- Driver library for Linux / Raspberry Pi
- Discuss on the forum
- Schematic PDF
- Design files
- IMU9 (26)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.