- • 14 .NET Gadgeteer compatible sockets that include these types: X, Y, A, D, F, I, K, P, S, T, U, R, G, B and Z.
- • 240Mhz ARM9 Processor (currently running at 200Mhz)
- • 16MB SDRAM, 4MB FLASH
- • Rich .NETMF open-source Software & Hardware
- • Complete Graphics support
- • TFT display interface (R/G/B sockets) with Touch screen
- • FAT16/FAT32
- • Full TCP/IP stack with SSL, HTTP, TCP, UDP, DHCP
- • USB Device
- • 4-bit SD card with no limit on SD card size
- • Analog
- • PWM
- • I2C
- • SPI
- • UART
- • Dimensions: 3.42" x 2.44"
- • Requires .NET Gadgeteer standard red power modules.
- • Active power consumption 130 mA
- • Idle power consumption TBD
- • Operating temperature: 0 to 70°C
- • RoHS compliant /Lead-free compliant
Micro framework: Microsoft .NET Micro Framework 4.1 SDK
The Gadgeteer core, mainboard SDk and module driver(GHI)
If you encounter any problems when using this product, here is the forum from which you can get the technical support.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.