If you have a circuit board or a project you want enclosed, but need something extra durable, this extruded box is absolutely perfect. It's made from solid anodized aluminum so it's still lightweight while being durable, it's also easy to machine or drill. The end-plates come off and you could cut out a custom end plate from another material if you like.
The inside has circuit board slots so if you have a custom PCB, it can slot in without screws and won't rattle around too much. Adafruit thought this would be perfect for something like a DIY audio amplifier or maybe even a measurement tool that does best with RF shielding.
These also come in a nice dark anodized-black aluminum. Each comes with a box, eight screws, and two panels for the sides. Screws are 6mm length, M2.5 size, with a .45mm pitch if you lose one or need more.
This is a 94mm x 83mm x 30mm box. We also carry a 100mm x 67mm version.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.