It's the coolest LED Hanukkah Menorah ever from Adafruit's buds at Evil Mad Scientist Labs! It's a soldering kit! It's USB powered! It's programmable! It even has a gratuitous red-green blinking mode!
Mega Menorah 9000 Features:
- Nine bright RGB LEDs that light up in sequence to indicate the night of Hanukkah
- Selectable LED color
- Two brightness levels
- Optional "candle flicker" display mode
- A unique "Trompe-l'œil" circuit board design that gives the illusion of a 3D surface, made with the assistance of Adafruit's StippleGen software. Over 9000 stippled dots of black silkscreen!
- Overall size approximately: 7.5" wide × 6.1" tall (19 × 15.5 cm)
- USB Powered — no batteries.
- Built-in USB programming interface: Compatible with Adafruit Trinket!
- Comes with preprogrammed microcontroller; No programming required.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.