This book is just cool. Volume one of a three-volume series, The Encyclopedia of Electronic Components is, well, exactly what it sounds like. Want to know how to use an electronic component? Want to look up a component you’ve never heard of? This book includes key information on electronics parts for your projects; complete with photographs, schematics, and diagrams.
You’ll learn what each one does, how it works, why it’s useful, and what variants exist. No matter how much you know about electronics, you’ll find fascinating details you’ve never come across before.
As a reference material it’s been really well organized and fact-checked by expert advisers. Not only is the information accurate and detailed but it’s easy to find. This is a great book to keep on your workbench!
- Author: Charles Platt
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media / Make Media
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Volume 1
- ISBN-10: 1-4493-3389-3
- ISBN-13: 978-1-4493-3389-8
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.