There is really nothing like a well-designed project enclosure. Really, a clean enclosure can add a lot to a project. This clear enclosure from our friends at LinkSprite is one of those well-designed project enclosures we really like.
If you’re fitting it up for a pcDuino, it’s simple: Just grab the end-pieces that fit the various pcDuino ports and put those into the bottom half of the enclosure, then screw the pcDuino down, then pop on the top piece and screw it into place. Done!
If you’re using it for an awesome Arduino project, it’s just as easy: Grab the solid end piece and pop it into place then find the Arduino end piece and put it on the other end, screw the Arduino board into place on the bottom side of the enclosure and you can put the top on. There’s even a pop-out panel where you can mount a 16x2 LCD module!
The case is made from ABS plastic, which means it’s durable but also easy to work with basic tools. If it’s not quite thick enough for your project, why not add an extension plate! Check the related items below.
Dimensions: 128 x 88 x 32mm
- Made of ABS plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass threaded inserts
- Fits various Arduino Boards and 16X2 LCDs
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs etc
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.