Add Ethernet connectivity to your Xino or Arduino clone with this ENC28J60 based simple through-hole kit. Supplied as a kit - see below for build instructions.
Comprising of PCB, ENC28J60, socket, Magjack, crystal, capacitors, resistors, and Arduino shiled headers.
Jumper select for 5v or 3v3 operation.
Supplied with pins for connection to Arduino, but can be built with through-headers (see components section), but beware of upper shields conflicting with the RJ45 socket.
Note, that if using a Nanode sketch, you should remove the “,8” in the es.ES_enc28j60Init(mymac,8); initialisation line if you are jumpered to pin 10 for your chip select, or replace it with whatever number pin you have linked to. (Linking to pin 8 will allow you to run Nanode sketches with no modification)
Build instructions and documentation here.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.