The INV135 is a simple and easy to use electroluminescent inverter from ELastoLite® that will allow you to drive 8in2 EL panels and below. The INV135 charges at 3.7V with a 1100mAh current thanks to the mini USB rechargeable Li-Poly battery enclosed in the inverter. All you need to do to start using the INV135 is simply plug in any 4-pin 1mm spaced connector or one of the ELastoLite® over-molded connectors, press a button, and get glowing!
ELastoLite® is a waterproof electroluminescent lamp line that allows you to apply light to any article of clothing or project. Thanks to a 3-dimensional, elastomeric, membranous polymer thick film, this EL line can be applied to almost any surface with no loss to flexibility and movement.
Note: Make sure you check out the Hookup Guide below for ELastoLite® tips and how to choose the right inverter. Bigger isn’t always better; you should match your inverter to the panels you’re driving.
- 1x USB-A to USB Mini B Cable
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade