This EeonTex fabric is a conductive, nonwoven microfiber with piezo-resistive functionality for use in dynamic sensors to map and measure pressure, bend, angle stretch and torsion. Each sheet of the EeonTex Pressure Sensing Fabric is pre-cut into 12 inch by 13 inch sheets about 0.8mm thick. This fabric is unique and perfect for anyone interested in wearables and e-textiles.
EeonTex Pressure Sensing Fabric is highly conductive with a surface resistivity of 2K Ohm/sq. Additionally, it features a dynamic range of 5g to 100kg, as well as a data acquisition rate of 500 cycles per second.
- Dynamic Range: 5g–100kg
- Data Acquisition Rate: 500 cycles per second
- Density: 170g/m²
- Thickness: 0.80mm
- Sheet Size: 12"x13" (304.8 x 330.2mm)
- Surface Resistivity: 2K Ohm/sq
- Datasheet (NW170-SLPA-2k)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.