This EeonTex fabric is a bidirectionally stretchy nylon/spandex, elastic fabric coated with a long-lasting conductive formulation. This material has found use in soft, biometric strain and pressure sensors, such as for beds and seats, or where conforming to irregular shapes is the only thing required. Each sheet of the EeonTex Conductive Stretchable Fabric is pre-cut into 12 inch by 13 inch sheets about 0.38mm thick. This fabric is very versatile and perfect for anyone interested in wearables and e-textiles.
EeonTex Conductive Stretchable Fabric is highly conductive with a tunable surface resistivity of 13K to 790K, 1.05M to 2.1M, or 2.1M or 3.2M Ohm/sq. Additionally, it is extremely flexible with a mass per unit area of 4.8 oz/sq.yd. and a warp of 198–248 with an 85 percent warp recovery.
- Filament Blend: Nylon/Spandex (72/28)
- Thickness: ~15 mils (0.38mm)
- Sheet Size: 12"x13" (304.8 x 330.2mm)
- Surface Resistivity: Tunable 13K–790K, 1.05M–2.1M, 2.1M–3.2M Ohm/sq.
- Mass per Unit Area: 4.8 oz/sq.yd.
- Elongation: warp 198–248, warp recovery 85%
- Datasheet (LTT-SLPA-20K)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.