Do you make time to talk to your Arduino? Maybe you should! The EasyVR Shield 3.0 is a voice recognition shield for Arduino boards integrating an EasyVR module. It includes all of the features of the EasyVR module in a shield form factor that simplifies connection to the Arduino main board and PC.
EasyVR 3.0 is a multi-purpose speech recognition module designed to add versatile, robust and cost effective speech and voice recognition capabilities to virtually any application. EasyVR is the third generation version of the successful VRbot module and builds on the features and functionality of its predecessor. In addition to the EasyVR 3.0 features like 28 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers and 28 custom speaker independent (SI) commands, the shield has additional connectors for the microphone input, an 8 ohm speaker output, audio line-out/headphone jack, and access to the I/O pins of the EasyVR module. A programmable LED is also included to show feedback during recognition tasks.
- A 28 custom speaker independent (SI) commands (available in US English, Italian, Japanese, German, Spanish, and French and more) for ready to run basic controls.
- Supports up to 32 user-defined Speaker Dependent (SD) triggers or commands (any language) as well as Voice Passwords.
- SonicNet to control one or more EasyVR 3.0s wirelesly with sound tokens generated by the module or other sound source
- DTMF tone generation
- Easy-to-use and simple Graphical User Interface to program Voice Commands to your robot.
- Compatible with Arduino boards that have the 1.0 Shield interface (UNO R3) and legacy boards including:
- Arduino Duemilanove
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Mega
- Arduino Leonardo
- Arduino Due
- Module can be used with any host with an UART interface (powered at 3.3V - 5V).
- Supports direct connection to the PC on main boards with a separate USB/Serial chip and a special software-driven “bridge” mode on boards with only native USB interface, for easy access by the EasyVR Commander.
- Simple and robust serial protocol to access and program the module through the host board.
- Make your own sound tables using Sensory QuickSynthesis4 tool.
- Supports remapping of serial pins used by the Shield (in SW mode).
- The new EasyVR GUI includes a command to process and download custom sound tables to the module (overwriting existing sound table)
- Provides a 3.5mm audio output jack suitable for headphones or as a line out
- 8 ohm speaker output
- Access to EasyVR I/O pins
- Programmable LED to show feedback during recognition tasks
- Arduino Libraries provided
- User Manual
- EasyVR Commander (Windows only)
- Arduino Libraries
- Product Page
- Downloads Page
- Product Video
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
- IoT Plant Monitor
So, my wife wanted to have some small plants in the house. I didn’t, so we compromised, and got some plants. The only thing is that neither of us remembers to water them, so I wanted to build a sensor array to monitor the moisture content of the soil, and notify us when they needed watering. We’ve got 3 plants, all fairly close to each other, and I wanted to create an IoT project so that it could send an email notifi...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.