If you’ve ever played with Eagle PCB, you know that silk screen indicators are one of the most important aspects of your layout. We created this board to illustrate various text sizes and ratios (text width). You may use size 0.020 text with a ratio of 8% on your PCB layout, but as the reference board demonstrates, you really can’t read it. We also included various drill sizes and trace widths but they are not completely accurate - the manufacturer increased the really small trace widths to avoid DRC violations. This is a great board to quickly determine the best size and ratio for text, drill sizes, and trace widths when creating your next design.
Documents:Eagle Source Files
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.