Our Dual Power Supply Board provides a compact, quick and easy solution to providing a dual power source. These units operate from a single polarity variable dc power source of 14 - 24Vdc, with an output current of up to 1A.
This board incorporates two of the high-speed National Semiconductor LM2575T switching regulator to produce a steady +12V and -12V output, suitable for use in measurement systems requiring a dual source. A power output LED is included for both the positive and negative outputs with numerous 12V output termination points with both male and female headers.
The Dual 12V Power Supply Mini Board is the ideal solution for providing a negative supply in projects and systems where a dual polarity power source is required.
- Incorporates the High Efficiency LM2575T Switching Regulator
- Suitable for 14-24VDC input with PCB Terminals
- Power LED for both Positive and Negative Outputs
- Multiple +12V Output Termination Points
- Suitable for use where dual polarity supplies are needed
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.