DS3231M is an extremely accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator.
Save precious cycles on your micro as the RTC maintains seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year information in easy to access registers. On top of that, the DS3231M manages leap years and has two configurable alarm clocks.
- Size: 38mm (length) * 22mm (W) * 14mm (height)
- Operating voltage: 3.3 - 5 .5 V
- DS3231M at the core
- Clock Accuracy: 5ppm 0-40 ºC
- Two programmable alarms
- Programmable square-wave output
- DS3231M Datasheet
- LIR2032 / CR2032 backup battery holder for uninterrupted time management (battery not included)
Wiring instructions (with Arduino Uno R3 for example):
- SCL → A5
- SDA → A4
- VCC → 5V
- GND → GND
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.