This is a breakout board for the DS1077 is a dual-output, programmable, oscillator. Contains a filter capacitor and all 8 pins broken out to a 0.1" header.
The DS1077 can be used as a processor-controlled frequency synthesizer or as a standalone oscillator. The two synchronous output operating frequencies are user-adjustable in submultiples of the master frequency through the use of two on-chip programmable prescalers and a divider. The specific output frequencies chosen are stored in non-volatile (EEPROM) memory. The DS1077 defaults to these values upon power-up.
The DS1077 features a 2-wire serial interface that allows in-circuit on-the-fly programming of the programmable prescalers (P0 & P1) and divider (N) with the desired values being stored in NV (EEPROM) memory. Design changes can be accommodated in-circuit on-the-fly by simply programming different values into the device (or reprogramming previously programmed devices). Alternatively, for fixed frequency applications, previously programmed devices can be used and no connection to the serial interface is required.
- Processor-controlled or standalone solidstate oscillator
- Frequency changes on-the-fly
- Dual low-jitter, synchronous fixed frequency outputs
- 2-wire serial interface (I2C)
- Frequency outputs 16.2kHz to 133MHz
- ±0.5% variation over temp (+25°C to +70°C)
- ±0.5% initial tolerance
- Nonvolatile (NV) setting storage
- Single 5V supply
- No external component
- Power-down mod
- Synchronous output gatin
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.