This kit includes everything you need to build your very own, fully functional, digital oscilloscope. Once you’ve got it up and running, the oscilloscope features up to 5M samples/second, 8-bit resolution, up to 50Vpp max input voltage, and more!
This kit includes a semi-populated PCB, with all of the surface mount components already soldered on for you. The components left for you to solder are all through-hole. This is on the higher end of difficulty as far as through-hole kits go.
This kit pairs nicely with our BNC Probe Kit! A 9V power supply is required to run the oscilloscope; supply is not included.
- 9VDC power supply voltage
- <280mA current draw
- 5M samples/second (AUTO mode only)
- 8 bit resolution
- 256 sample memory depth
- 1MHz analog bandwidth
- 100mV/Div-5V/Div sensitivity
- 1MΩ impedance
- 50Vpeak-to-peak max input voltage
- DC/AC coupling
- Save and display up to 6 captures to memory
- Transfer screen capture to PC as a bitmap file (serial adapter not included)
- Backlit LCD display
- BNC Connector
- Weight: 70g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.