This is a low cost humidity and temperature sensor with a single wire digital interface. The sensor is calibrated and doesn't require extra components so you can get right to measuring relative humidity and temperature. DHT11 output calibrated digital signal. It utilizes exclusive digital-signal-collecting-technique and humidity sensing technology, assuring its reliability and stability. Its sensing elements is connected with 8-bit single-chip computer. Every sensor of this model is calibrated in accurate calibration chamber and the calibration-coefficient is saved in type of programme in OTP memory, when the sensor is detecting, it will cite coefficient from memory.
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Extra components are not needed
- Long transmission distance low power consumption
- Dimensions: 12 X 15.5 X 15mm
- Outstanding long-term stability and reliability
- Low power consumption
- Power supply: 3.0 to 5.5V DC
- Output signal: digital signal via single-bus
- Operating range: humidity 20 to 90%RH, temperature 0 to 50℃
- Interchangeability: fully interchangeable
- Range of meauring humidity: 20％ to 90%RH(0－50℃temperature compensation）
- Range of meauring temperature: 0 to +50℃
- Accuracy of measuring humidity: ±5.0%RH
- Accuracy of measuring temperature: ±2.0℃
- Response time: <5s
- Supply Current:
Mesurement: 0.5 to 2.5 mA
Average: 0.2 to 0.5 mA
Stand by: 100 to 150 uA
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.