DF-BluetoothV3 Bluetooth module uses a unique double-board design, it is beautiful and aim to prevent electrostatic damage to the module. It is designed to have 2 DC power input, wide voltage supply (3.5V ~ 8V) and 3.3V power supply, suitable for various applications. STATE LINK is indicated by a clear and bright LED which is used to display module status and connection status (STATE state: Search state (high 104ms 342ms 2.9Hz cycle flicker) connection status (high 104ms period 2s 0.5Hz flashing), LINK state: paired ). It has build-in on-board antenna which provides high quality signals.
DIP switch is designed to set the module status, LED Off to turn off the LINK light to enter power saving mode, AT Mode allows the module to enter AT command mode, AT commands can modify the baud rate and the master and slave mode.
This module can also be used as a pair which provides a transparent serial data communication.
This module has been tested and compatible with most Bluetooth adapter in the market (Bluetooth dongle, including laptops and mobile phones).
This module has been tested and compatible with Android Phones.
- The Bluetooth chip: CSR BC417143
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0 + EDR
- USB Protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.48GHz unlicensed ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmit Power: ≤ 4dBm, Class 2
- Transmission distance: 20 ~ 30m in free space
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transfer rate: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps (Max) / 160 kbps; Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Safety features: Authentication and encryption
- Support profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Serial port baud rate: 4800 ~ 1382400 / N / 8 / 1 default: 9600
- LED indicator: STATE state: Search state (high 104ms 342ms 2.9Hz cycle flicker) connection status (high 104ms cycle 2s 0.5Hz flashing), LINK Status: Always after match
- Input Voltage: +3.5 V ~ +8 V DC and 3.3V DC/50mA
- Working temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- Module Size: 40 × 20 × 13mm
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.