- 1.5m length
- 3.0mm width
- Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed, then push the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick, the solder will be absorbed.
- Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.
- Repeat above steps if the solder is not removed completely. Absorbability may differ depending on the type of solder. Sn63% and 60% (tin content) have good absorbability.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.