The DC (or "Direct Current") motor rotates a shaft when you send it an ON signal. It even has a switch to set the direction of rotation! It also includes the motorMate-- an accessory that makes it easy to attach wheels, paper, cardboard, and lots of other materials to the motor. Simply slide it on the "D" shape on the shaft. Try attaching various things to make windmills, cars, helicopters and more.
Check out littleBits Tips + Tricks for more ideas on using the DC motor!
- Dimensions (mm): 20.0(H) x 77.0(W) x 149.0(D)
- Product Number: o5-DCMOTOR
- Product Weight: 0.04 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Recommended Age: 8+
- SKU: 650-0035
- UPC: 859477003607
- Extra Materials Circuit Diagram - PDF
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.