This is a great DC power jack/connector for projects in an enclosure. This is a common barrel-type power jack for DC wall supplies, in a panel-mount form factor. These are compatible with our DC wall supplies and have a 5mm jack, with a 2.1mm center pole diameter. Simply drill the proper size hole in your enclosure, slide the jack through and secure it with a nut. Panel mount jacks are also useful in preventing mechanical stress from hanging power cables damaging your board.
The inside diameter of the included washer is about 8mm, a 5/16" drill bit works nicely to mount these jacks.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.