Atlas Scientific is on a mission to make high-quality sensors for environmental monitoring available to everyday hackers and makers. All of their kits are easy to calibrate and connect to your microcontroller-based project.
You know what’s exciting? Oh yes, data-logging. No, seriously, by logging data in the field for later analysis, you can generate some really informative results! There are a lot of ways to go about logging your data, but Atlas Scientific has put together a really simple and compact solution for those times when you just need to get a probe logging and deployed.
The ENV-32X data logger is specifically designed to record strings of data up to 128 characters long. Each string, terminated with a carriage return, is saved to one of 32,760 separate and individual pages in memory. And after you’ve logged all your data and you’re ready to retrieve it, the ENV-32X supports two different organized read-back methods.
Boasting low power-consumption, 32Mb of memory and blazing fast read-write operation, the ENV-32X is a packaged solution for logging metrics in the field.
Note: The Arduino example code shows the logger hooked up to 5V. This is incorrect, it needs to be connected to 3.3V.
- 32Mb flash memory
- No drivers required
- Specifically designed to hold strings of up to 128 characters long
- Read/ Write/Erase 32,760 individual strings
- Fast operation read/write a 128 byte string in just 3ms
- Write to memory confirmation
- Two different organized read back methods
- 20 year data retention
- Up to 3,276,000,000 program/erase cycles
- Simple RS-232 connectivity (voltage swing 0-VCC)
- Simple instruction set consisting of only 7 commands
- Debugging LED’s
- 3.3 volt operation
- Low power consumption
- Well suited for airborne applications weighing only 1.53 grams
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.